Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pain - Birth - Joy

Some choose paths that lead inexorably to pain… the pain described by T. S. Eliot as “blind men groping.” There lies the rock strewn mountainside of devastation. There in the deepest pain, blind eyes, deaf ears, arms reach to escape until finally, I cease struggling. Like the fly in the spider’s web that expends all its life force in the hopeless effort to escape.

Then---God!!!

When the pain has seared my senses and the mind and the spirit lie still, the Holy Spirit of God in His unlimited grace, reaches into that secret place only He knows in order to breathe a new life- a new birth- into my spirit, my soul, my psyche- that unseen essence of who I truly am- vibrant and eternal.

I rise and dance, twirling, smiling, singing praise to my dear Lord Jesus Christ. While I move with rhythm and grace in the natural world, God, even God, dances over me as the angelic chorus echoes my tiny sounds of praise. Heaven throbs with joy over my birth into the kingdom of joys and pleasures evermore- in communion with God.  Zephaniah 3:17

Margaret
http://www.inspirationalcreationsbymargi.com/

For Christian publishing options, visit: http://www.rpjandco.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment