Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Journey

My soul’s journey has been etched with encounters that were fired by deep love, but then frozen by hate.

Holy Spirit, I give to you the keys to my heart and ask you to cleanse your temple. Tidy up the clutter of wasteful activities. Pick up the broken pieces of dreams and put them in the Father’s hands. My Father loves me dearly, and He will heal the deep wounds- even those of childhood. By the blood of Christ, remove my iniquities. By the stripes of Jesus, make my body whole and healed.

Dear Spirit, as you wash away the layers of life’s detritus, the shimmering gifts you gave me so long, long ago are being revealed. Now, I walk alone and the cleansing becomes a renewal – a renewal of life, hope, and purpose. I put my heart, all my heart, into your hands, Father. I trust Your love, and I depend upon your grace.

Psalm 103:5 (The Lord) who satisfies you with good as long as you live so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

http://www.inspirationalcreationsbymargi.com/

everettmj@cfl.rr.com

For options in Christian publishing, visit: http://www.rpjandco.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment