Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Rest of Passion by Barbara Watts

Do you know deep, soul-searing grief?

I lost my marvelous husband in a moment; that was 8 years ago. The journey back has been challenging, but God has been faithful every day, and every night.

Just a few weeks ago, the Lord awoke me saying that there is a place of rest, a place of love, comfort, and security. A place of acceptance, peace and joy in experiencing true intimacy with Him. Not entirely physical; it is primarily a spiritual experience of oneness with a loving Father. It is a knowing that I am truly and completely loved, and in that place I have the freedom to respond with unfettered love for Him. I am in Him and He is in me in a union of pure glory. Love is a circle, after all. This place is a place similar to that of the Shekinah Glory of God. I sense that my body is enveloped in this light although I do not see it with my natural eyes. The glory is so strong that my spirit knows total security, love, acceptance, and completeness in Him. It is as though my spirit has come home. I finally believe that I am beloved, and I can live exuberantly in the security of knowing who I am in Christ.

I am reminded of the time when Jesus said, Come unto me, and I will give you rest. This rest is indescribable, but I have been blessed with what Jesus promised. I call it the Rest of Passion.

The Heavenly Father’s presence actually touches every cell of my physical body, making me complete in His love. A beautiful manifestation of this being so totally loved by God, is that now I can, on a deeper level, truly embrace and love my Christian brothers and sisters. My spirit begins to have the compassion of Christ in reaching out to those who are seeking.

The other amazing result of dwelling in this place with Him, is that unfulfilled longings leave, and I have a wholeness and soundness of personality.

This experience is not for me alone He can and will supply all your needs, satisfaction guaranteed. May I encourage you to seek that new and living way that we have never before known. Find this place of beauty, joy, and love by loving Him. Find Him for yourself.

http://www.inspirationalcreationsbymargi.com/

everettmj@cfl.rr.com

For options in Christian publishing, visit: http://www.rpjandco.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment