Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Choices

Everyone is born with a physical, and I believe, a spiritual self.

While none of us consider that we live in a Garden of Eden, we do, however, have the same choice to make as in the Biblical account of Adam and Eve.

There are two very special trees in everyone’s garden of life. One is the tree of knowledge (of good and evil) and the other is the tree of life. In modern society, it can be clearly seen that many people have chosen the fruit of the tree of knowledge to find answers to life’s questions. Many philanthropic organizations support research and compassionate endeavors. Certainly, I would not criticize those efforts.

On the other hand, there is the fruit from the tree of life. This I choose. I believe that Jesus is God’s Son and because I believe in Him, I have received eternal Life. This is the result of choosing, freely, to have faith in Jesus Christ. When I believed, my spiritual self was born into the kingdom of God, and it is perfect because of what Christ did for me on the cross. In my human life, I am not perfect, but I am forgiven. I am loved by Almighty God, the Father, because I believe in His Son.

Now, it is your choice.

Romans 10:9, 13 Revelation 2:7

Margaret
http://www.inspirationalcreationsbymargi.com/

For Christian publishing, visit: http://www.rpjandco.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment