Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pray

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for choosing me, loving me and forgiving me. I trust you now to meet all my needs; to be my advocate before the courts; to rescue me from any evil.

I thank you that you are my strong tower; you shelter me under your wings until the fierce storm passes by. You are my comfort and strength. In my weakness your power is made perfect.

You alone are worthy of worship, O Lord. Your majesty and holiness are unsurpassed; your creative power is unlimited. You spoke the words and the universe was formed. You exist outside of time and space (human concepts). Your love for humanity is unfathomable. You sent Jesus, your only begotten Son, to live, suffer and die for us who believe. His love and obedience are perfect, and now He reigns with you while your Holy Spirit dwells inside me and all other believers.

O, help me, dear Lord, that I not quench your Spirit but rather that my discernment of your leading will increase steadily. Help me to “hear’ your voice. You are always with me.

Praise, honor, and glory- all belong to you, O God.

All my love,

Margi
http://www.inspirationalcreationsbymargi.com/
Image photographer: Barbara Hughes



No comments:

Post a Comment