Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I AM BROKEN

I am broken into a hundred pieces.
Who shall be able to put me back together? asked Self.
“Not I,” said Self.
“Not I,” said husband.
“Not I,” said daughter.
“Not I,” said son
“Not I,” said sister
“Not I,” said the church body.
“Not I,” said all my possessions.
“Not I,” said the bank account.
“Not I,” said the medical doctor.

“I can!” said the Holy Spirit.
“Hooray!” said Self. “Where do you want to start?”
“First, the cleaning of all the pieces.-
Thoughts that were rotten, deeds that were sour,
Faith that was only half baked. All unforgiveness.
All these must go into the fire of cleansing for they have defiled The Lord’s temple. That’s you, you know.
It is necessary for you to let go of all those things.
Washing them with tears of repentance
As you hand over each one into the cleansing fire.”

“This is not an instantaneous action but rather, a process.
You have asked the Father for the truth.
The truth is seldom a pretty sight when one looks into one’s soul.
All the miserable wretchedness of our puny little lives rises up Before our eyes until we cannot stand to look any more. Somewhat like old Scrooge.”

“Ah, but the Word says that the truth will set us free. What does that mean?”
“Free of guilt, false burdens, feeling rejected.”
“So, then…the truth is that Christ died to set Me free. Christ promised never to leave me or forsake me.”
“Yes. Come now, lift up your face to the Lord,” said the Holy Spirit. Strengthen your weak knees. God has come in his creative power to restore you to wholeness as a vessel fit for Him. Beginning today, you belong to Him entirely, and He will transform you by the renewing of your mind.
Feed on the Scriptures and grow strong. Pray in the Spirit and I, God’s Holy Spirit within you, will pray also to the Father to help you and guide you.
See, the glory of God shines down upon you. You are chosen. He loves you. Be made whole. Serve Him. LOVE HIM!”

Margaret

Check out my custom designed calendar at: http://www.inspirationalcreationsbymargi.com/
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment