Friday, September 17, 2010

Do You Have a Charger?

A cell phone charger, you know, the device that plugs into an electric socket and replenishes the battery power to keep the phone working for another day.

I have a very special charger that I carry everywhere I go. He is the Holy Spirit of God. When I focus my heart on Him, then He connects to the limitless power of Jehovah God. (Just as we cannot see electricity, but only the effects of it, so it is with God. Our human eyes do not” see” God, but His presence manifests His power in our lives.)

As the Spirit receives from God, He who knows the mind of God also lives inside me. (Isn’t that just incredible?) The Spirit supernaturally imparts to my spirit the message that I need for the crisis of the moment. My need may be for strength over a longer period of time. Then I need to focus on the Word of God and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to me the building blocks of faith that I may be strengthened through Christ in order that I can do all things that please the Father.

Today, God blessed me with this metaphor-God is my “charger.” He enables me to function effectively day by day.

Enjoy your weekend!
 
Margaret
 
http://www.inspirationalcreationsbymargi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment