Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Walk with Me

Abba, Father, teach me;
My spirit is quiet before your throne.
All my words strung together from all my years have come to nothing.
Give me, Father, your words to speak,
Your words to inspire,
Your words to guide me.

And it came to pass that the Word became flesh and lived among us.
Jesus alone was clean and pure, without sin.
How humbled I am, knowing deep in my soul that Jesus loves me.
Because of His finished work on the cross,
Now I am clothed with the righteousness of Christ.

His love has become the light to my path.
It is His light that glows within me.
His love teaches me to trust Him implicitly.
Jesus comforts me with His peace.
It is as if He puts His strong arm around my shoulder and walks beside me.

Galatians 6:10 - So then, whenever we have an opportunity, let us work for the good of all, and especially for those of the family of faith.

Proverbs 22:1 - A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches.

Margaret
http://www.inspirationalcreationsbymargi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment