Friday, August 6, 2010

Reaching...

How beautiful are your features, Jesus.
I dare not reach to touch you. But I know you reach out to touch me - every day.
My eyes cannot behold your beauty; it is too glorious and bright.
My ears do not perceive the melody of your voice singing- more grand than a symphony.
I cannot inhale the precious aroma of your skin and your golden raiment.
I would surely melt were your tears to fall on my upturned face.

Oh, how marvelous you are, My Lord.
I find that I can only see in the little ruts of life.
Others see the hills sometimes. But Your vision extends beyond the mountains and rolls under the bottom of the sea and stretches out around the edge of time and shimmers across the glassy plains toward eternity.

And seeing all, you reach back to take my hand
and lead me across the slippery places lest I fall.

Thank you Lord, for choosing me.
Thank you Lord, for loving me.
Thank you Lord, for forgiving me.

Margaret
Follow me on www.Twitter.com/margimom
Visit my web page: http://www.inspirationalcreationsbymargi.com/
Join me on Facebook
Visit http://www.rpjandco.com/ for any design or publishing services

No comments:

Post a Comment