Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Joy, Joy, Joy

In my heart there is welling up the spirit of praise - praise for Jehovah Shalom. God has many glorious names that depict some of his magnificent qualities. Today I feel the peace of God and I praise Him. When I cease the struggle to perform, to “sanctify” myself, I begin to realize that I am powerless to do that or to make myself righteous in God’s eyes. Then my soul explodes with Joy! Why? Because Jesus has already done all the work, everything, for me. It is finished. I accept and relish the perfect love of Jesus, the true lover of my soul. Now I simply lift my hands and my voice and give praise to my Lord and my God.

I Peter 2:9 NIV - But you are a chosen people…belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.

Margaret
http://www.inspirationalcreationsbymargi.com/
Visit me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

For book publishing and design services, visit: http://www.rpjandco.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment