Wednesday, December 22, 2010

For the Children

May your world be so large that all your words won’t fill it up.

Words are magic, I’ve been told-
Little treasures, pots of gold.

They can take you anywhere-
Over the moon or under the stair.

In your brain they make an itch.
Follow your doggie over the ditch.

Words can be both sharp or kind.
Make the pictures in your mind.

Words are sticky, smooth or sweet.
Run in the tall grass with bare feet.

In a silver airplane I shall fly
With my Daddy through the sky!

Moon comes after the sunbeams yellow.
Mommie’s lullaby; I feel mellow.

Luke 18:16 New American Standard - But Jesus called to them, saying, “Permit the children to come to me, and do not hinder t hem, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.”

Margaret
http://www.inspirationalcreationsbymargi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment