Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Praise Him!

As music and praise filled the air, I began to visualize my thoughts thus: Beams of light came down from above and spotlighted various individuals where I was; one even touched me. Then the lights began pulsing with different colors, all the colors of the rainbow and even more colors, but gentle, not glaring, light. Then the lights began to arc over the group of people. As my perspective changed, I could see the arc of lights, like many rainbows, crossing the United States, Then it bounced to Africa, then beyond, At once I was further away, and I could see the rainbow lights encircling the earth, bright against the blackness of space. Instantly I was back in the group of people singing. I could see the words of praise coming forth from the mouths of each, and the Holy Spirit touched each word of praise which strengthened that word, and it rose, high and strong. Each word empowered the hosts of heaven; the words were the weapons of warfare used by God’s mighty angels against man’s ancient foe, Lucifer. We can continually offer up our praise and defeat the enemy. It is for such as this that each of us is called. Praise Him.

Margaret
http://www.inspirationalcreationsbymargi.com/
everettmj@cfl.rr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment